Your pet is cared for in a fully equipped pet hospital able to provide the following services:
• General surgery
• Vaccinations and wellness exams
• Onsite blood analysis
• Boarding – What you should know about Boarding at VAH
There are times when specialized equipment or facilities are needed for diagnoses or treatment of certain conditions. In those circumstances, Dr. Giles will freely refer patients to the OSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital or other area specialists to give your pet the best possible care.
Village Animal Hospital…
- Is accredited by the United States Department of Agriculture in the APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service) program which enables us to write health certificates for your pet.
- Participates in the OSU College of Veterinary Medicine Mentoring Program.
- Participates in the “See a Vet” Program.
- Is frequently chosen as a resource for local news reports.